FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions

I have a leak, what do I do?

Call us for assistance. If you think you have a leak turn your water off with your emergency shut off valve. If you don’t have an emergency shut off it’s time to think about putting one in. 

I saw a street sign knocked over. Should I call the police or City Hall?

Please call City Hall and we will get with Public Works to put the sign back up. 

I’m moving in or out of Oakville, what do I need to do?

Please contact us and we will get you all set up to move in or to receive your final bill. Moving in will require a $50 deposit that can go on your final bill or be refunded to you when you move out of town. 

My neighbor has trash all over their yard and it’s spreading towards mine. Who do I call?

Please call or stop by City Hall and we will address the problem.